The school uniform shop is open Monday to Friday, 8am to 9am, during the school terms.
We will also be open additional hours for new students starting next year to purchase uniform ready for their first day at GEIS.
Uniform fitting/purchasing for students is by appointment to help reduce queues. To book please click here
Please note this booking system is a trial. Your booking time is for the purpose of reducing queues. We will endeavour to do our best to serve you at the booked time and we are hoping this system will reduce wait times. Thank you for your understanding.
Uniform Shop Hours
Wednesday 18 November 3.00pm-7.00pm
Saturday 21 November 10.00am-2.00pm
Tuesday 26 January 10.00am-2.00pm
Wednesday 27 January 10.00am-2.00pm
Thursday 28 January 10.00am-2.00pm
Tuesday 2 February 10.00am-2.00pm
Wednesday 3 February 10.00am-2.00pm
Thursday 4 February 3.00pm-7.00pm
Friday 5 February 10.00am-2.00pm
- Bottle green school culottes, skort or shorts
- White Polo shirt with the school logo worn out over the culottes/skort/shorts
- PE uniform: black shorts and green shirt as available from the School Shop.
- Plain black cap/bucket hat (compulsory during terms 1 & 4 )
- Optional—School jacket; bottle green lined with a zip and the school logo
- Optional—Black polar fleece with school logo
- Optional—Black waterproof rain jacket with school logo
- Optional—Black scarf with school logo
Footwear: These styles below are acceptable. They are to be worn with white ankle socks (this means they must cover the ankle), or knee high white socks. Liners and other low cut sports socks are not acceptable. Students have the option of wearing black opaque tights in the winter months. Shoes must be plain black, leather lace ups, T-bar or Mary Jane style.
Students may wear plain black sandals with a back strap as per the example.
Students may not wear make-up or nail polish. The only jewellery allowed is one pair of plain stud earrings to be worn in the ears, and a watch.
If you require any more information about our school uniform please contact our school uniform shop at firstname.lastname@example.org