The GEIS school uniform can be purchased online through our webshop at NZUniforms, see the below link for more information and prices.
- Bottle green school culottes, skort or shorts
- White Polo shirt with the school logo worn out over the culottes/skort/shorts
- PE uniform: black shorts and green shirt as available from the School Shop.
- Plain black cap/bucket hat (compulsory during terms 1 & 4 )
- Optional—School jacket; bottle green lined with a zip and the school logo
- Optional—Black polar fleece with school logo
- Optional—Black waterproof rain jacket with school logo
- Optional—Black scarf with school logo
These styles below are acceptable. They are to be worn with white ankle socks (this means they must cover the ankle), or knee high white socks. Liners and other low cut sports socks are not acceptable. Students have the option of wearing black opaque tights in the winter months. Shoes must be plain black leather lace ups (school shoe style not sports shoe) T-bar or Mary Jane style.
Students may wear plain black sandals with a back strap as per the example.
Students may not wear make-up or nail polish. The only jewellery allowed is one pair of plain stud earrings to be worn in the ears, and a watch.
If you require any more information about our school uniform please contact our school uniform shop at email@example.com