- Online through our webshop with NZUniforms: orders will be processed by NZU and delivered to your home. Payment options include credit or debit card or Zip (own it now, pay later).
- Click and Collect (Term Time Only): order online directly from our school uniform shop and collect it from the shop (open between 8.00 am and 9.00 am every school day). Payment is by online banking.
Click and Collect Order Form - Term Time Only
- School Uniform Shop
The shop is located by the school pool, payment options are cash, EFTPOS, or credit card.
If you would prefer to purchase uniform directly from the school shop we will be open additional hours for new students starting next year to purchase uniform ready for their first day at GEIS. Normal trading hours for the school shop are Monday to Friday, 8 am – 9 am during the school terms. If you would like to purchase uniform before the end of 2022 you are welcome to come in during this time. Our last day for Term 4 is Thursday 15 December.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.
Uniform fitting/purchasing for new students in January/February 2023 is by appointment to help reduce queues. Please book your appointment here:
Please check the size guides in the New Student Information Pack or the NZU Webshop before you come in for your appointment. This will help make the process of getting the right size quicker.
Tuesday 24 January 10.00am-3.00pm
Wednesday 25 January 10.00am-3.00pm
Thursday 26 January 10.00am-3.00pm
Friday 27 January 10.00am-3.00pm
Tuesday 31 January 10.00am-3.00pm
Wednesday 1 February 10.00am-3.00pm
Thursday 2 February 10.00am-3.00pm
Friday 3 February 10.00am-3.00pm
Please bring your own reusable bag.
NB: normal shop hours (8am - 9 am Monday to Friday) resume from Tuesday 7 February 2023
Size charts for all uniform are on the webshop.
New Student Information Booklet with uniform information and prices below
- Bottle green school culottes, skort or shorts
- White Polo shirt with the school logo worn out over the culottes/skort/shorts
- PE uniform: black shorts and green shirt as available from the School Shop.
- Plain black cap/bucket hat (compulsory during terms 1 & 4 )
- Optional—School jacket; bottle green lined with a zip and the school logo
- Optional—Black polar fleece with school logo
- Optional—Black waterproof rain jacket with school logo
- Optional—Black scarf with school logo
These styles below are acceptable. They are to be worn with white ankle socks (this means they must cover the ankle), or knee high white socks. Liners and other low cut sports socks are not acceptable. Students have the option of wearing black opaque tights in the winter months. Shoes must be plain black leather lace ups (school shoe style not sports shoe) T-bar or Mary Jane style.
Students may wear plain black sandals with a back strap as per the example.
Students may not wear make-up or nail polish. The only jewellery allowed is one pair of plain stud earrings to be worn in the ears, and a watch.
If you require any more information about our school uniform please contact our school uniform shop at firstname.lastname@example.org